24 Comments on "Win $5000-A-Week-For-Life from PCH / Publisher’s Clearinghouse"

1. Win $5000-A-Week-For-Life from PCH / Publisher’s …
    Win $5000-A-Week-For-Life from PCH / Publisher’s Clearinghouse. … DAY 1 BUTTON 1 for EXCLUSIVE $5,000.00 PRIZE! … 00 CASH UPFRONT. I can imagine the Prize … ROY APPEL WANTS TO WIN >DAY 5 ALL SEARCH’S COMPLETED ON FINAL FULL COMPLIANCE PCH CONFIRM THANKS

2. Yes, I’m someone who wants to Win Big! When I continued, PCHPlay&Win automatically made sure, I’m entered to Win $10,000.00 Cash from PCH Gwy. No. 1OO78.

But that’s not all! This is just a start! I’m also got a special multiple opportunity to search on PCHSearch&Win and received FIVE ENTRIES TO WIN $50,000.00 Cash from PCH Gwy. No. 1OO74.

I’m taking full this MULTIPLE PRIZE NOTICE by going for all this cash before the opportunity deadline on Feb. 23rd (11:59 PM, ET). I’m continuing Now!

I WANT TO WIN! I’M READY TO WIN!

3. Yes, I’m someone who wants to Win Big! When I continued, PCHPlay&Win automatically made sure, I’m entered to Win $10,000.00 Cash from PCH Gwy. No. 1OO78.

But that’s not all! This is just a start! I also got a special multiple opportunity to search on PCHSearch&Win and received FIVE ENTRIES TO WIN $50,000.00 Cash from PCH Gwy. No. 1OO74.

I’m taking full advantage of this MULTIPLE PRIZE NOTICE by going for all this cash before the opportunity deadline on Feb. 23rd (11:59 PM, ET). I’m continuing Now!

I WANT TO WIN! I’M READY TO WIN!

4. I had to make a minor correction on a couple of my typed lines. Thank you!

5. I’m a Dedicated, Loyal VIP ELITE!

My forthcoming Prize Number is eligible for an ELEVATED “FOREVER” Prize Level Adjustment. I’m accepting my UPGRADE now and should the prize number issued to me be selected the matching winning number, I will win a prize on February 23rd that will be adjusted from the standard $5,000.00 A Week “FOREVER” Prize Payout to an incredible $6,750.00 A Week “FOREVER”.

Yes, giveaway 8800 is ending soon, and PCH “FOREVER” Prize Winner will definitely receive weekly payments for life, then after that, those same weekly payments will continue on for life of a beneficiary of the winners choosing.

Yes, even more money is at stake! But, I Sheryl Bork have already accepted this adjustment opportunity by the strict 2/8 11:59 PM, ET deadline.

I’m not going to miss out! I won’t risk losing out on this elevated prize level opportunity because I’m mot going to fail to respond. I’m responding on time. I’m accepting all this now! I WANT TO WIN! I’M READY TO WIN!

6. I’m claiming $2,600,000.00 Lump-Sum payment plus an ELEVATED “FOREVER” Prize Level Adjustment from the standard $5,000.00 A Week “FOREVER” FOR LIFE, to $6,750.00 + BONUS $50,000.00 CASH UPFRONT from PCH Gwy. No. 8800 & 8802 On Feb. 23, 2018.

I WANT TO WIN! I’M READY TO WIN!

7. PCH VIP ELITE SHERYL BORK WANTS TO WIN!

8. PCH VIP ELITE SHERYL BORK IS READY TO WIN!

9. YES, I’m ready for the PCH Prize Patrol to SurPrize me at my door with a “BIG Check & BONUS CASH UPFRONT & Red Roses, Balloons, and Champagne to Celebrate.

I WANT TO WIN! I’M READY TO WIN!

10. I’m keeping up with my searches on PCHSearch&Win!

Yes, I could become the winner of an UPGRADED Prize! I can imagine the Prize Patrol actually pulling up to my residence, walking up to my door with a $2,600,000.00 Lump-Sum payment plus UPGRADED $6,750.00 A Week “FOREVER” plus $50,000.00 CASH BONUS UPFRONT.

PCH, I feel “Excitement in the air!

I’m Ready To Win “ALL THIS FROM PCH GWY. 8800 & 8802

11. I Really want to win the PCH Gwy for $5,000.00 a week forever on February 23rd!!

12. Caroline Himes | February 24, 2018 at 11:12 pm |

Dear PCHSearch&Win I hope more then anything that this time please it will be my turn. I will contune to pray and hope please for the very best fir me and my family please . I really want the 5000 a week FOREVER!!! Please PCHfrontpage thank you!

13. Caroline Himes | February 24, 2018 at 11:15 pm |

Dear PCHfrontpage I have been hoping for a miracle in my family to win the PCH 5000 A Week Forever!! I pray with my complete heart for a real chance to win!! Thank you!!!!!

14. Caroline Himes | February 24, 2018 at 11:28 pm |

PCHfrontpage im hoping please to meet all of you and to please WIN this $5000 a week for life! Im searching NOW!

15. Steven R Foster | February 25, 2018 at 2:58 pm |

I claim from PCH5 thousand a week for life # 8800

16. Danuta Gruszka | March 6, 2018 at 8:26 pm |

Next I will win.

17. Malaika belle | March 13, 2018 at 5:17 am |

I want to join in the promotion and win some cash

18. Malaika belle | March 13, 2018 at 5:19 am |

Please inform me when i win my name is malaika belle n im from guyana,i can get it through money gram or western union

19. Win $5000-A-Week-For-Life from PCH / Publisher’s …
    … Life from PCH / Publisher’s Clearinghouse. … 1 for EXCLUSIVE $5,000.00 PRIZE! … 00 CASH UPFRONT. I can imagine the Prize … ROY APPEL WANTS TO WIN >DAY 5 …

ROY APPEL COMPLETED ALL 5 SEARCH’S #1,2,3,4,5, CONFIRM ENTRIES COMPLETED ALL 5 DAYS

Five Days in a Row — Way To Go!
    Trouble viewing this email? | Please add us to your Contacts
    PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE — PCHSearch&Win
    SPECIAL ADVISORY — EXCLUSIVE CASH PRIZE APPROVAL
    You Did It Roy!
    Searching 5 Days In A Row has qualified you to go for a
    $5,OOO.OO Prize!
    LIMITED ISSUANCE SEARCHER CARD

Roy Appel
    APPROVED
    DAY 1 – Check | DAY 2 – Check | DAY 3 – Check | DAY 4 – Check | DAY 5 – Check
    1. Search Now ▶ 2. Search Now ▶ 3. Search Now ▶
    4. Search Now ▶ 5. Search Now ▶
    Roy, search now from ALL 5 buttons above to maximize your winning opportunity from this notice! Only a highly valued searcher like you who searches five days in a row qualifies for EXCLUSIVE $5,OOO.OO Prize eligibility and you’ve definitely earned it! And thanks for being such a valued searcher!
    Publishers Clearing House | 1O1 Winners Circle | Jericho, NY 11753
    return to top
    Become a Fan on facebook Follow us on twitter

WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY!
    This is a post-only message, please do not reply.
    You’ve received this commercial email because you are registered with PCHSearch&Win.

TRUSTe Certified Privacy EZunsubscribe Return Path Certified Sender Seal

You are subscribed as rdappel09@aol.com.
    If you no longer wish to receive email from PCHSearch&Win, please unsubscribe

If you have any questions regarding Publishers Clearing House or other pch .com sweepstakes, please visit the PCHSearch&Win:

Info Center | Privacy Policy | PCHSearch&Win Help

Publishers Clearing House, pchsearch. com and their agencies are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or formatting, whether caused by internet users or by any of the equipment, programming or software associated with or utilized in connection with the Sweepstakes. This offer is open to all residents of the United States, Puerto Rico and APO/FPO.

© 2018 Publishers Clearing House, 300 Jericho Quadrangle #300, Jericho, NY 11753.

[SW-5DayCong]

20. Joy L Doyle | March 22, 2018 at 10:04 am |

I Joy L Doyle of Sparks, NV #1OO74 ! Would be happy winning just about anything with PCH5 or a new automobile what ever don’t really believe in this and wow do they ever pound you with emails

21. mwilson@prospectsierra.org I ready to win your PCH after these years. I’m ready!!!

22. 18 7:04 am

PREPARED FOR:
    Roy Appel
    9318 Vista Cir
    Irving, TX 75063 MEMBER ID:
    1074096064
    Act Immediately – This is an Official Request
    Roy, the PowerPrize is locked in at $2,645,631.O7 under the strict approval of PCHlotto officials. This is of great significance because we’ll be searching for a Jackpot winner in JUST DAYS during our next drawing. But you MUST have PowerPrize numbers added onto this week’s PowerPrize Drawing File to qualify.

Please understand that an incomplete file, one that does not have a timely claim from you for PowerPrize numbers this week, could cost you $2,645,631.O7 on 4/18 when we conduct our weekly drawing.

You are officially requested to take action today — claiming your numbers right away will ensure you are in to win the above mentioned Multi-Millionaire-Making Fortune.
    Act Immediately – This is an Official Request
    return to top
    Become a Fan on facebook Follow us on twitter

WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY!
    This is a post-only message, please do not reply.
    You’ve received this commercial email because you are registered with pchlotto .com.

TRUSTe Certified Privacy EZunsubscribe Return Path Certified Sender Seal

You are subscribed as rdappel09@aol.com.
    If you no longer wish to receive email from PCHlotto, please unsubscribe

If you have any questions regarding PCHlotto, please visit the pchlotto .com:

Info Center | Privacy Policy

Publishers Clearing House, PCHlotto .com and their agencies are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or formatting, whether caused by internet users or by any of the equipment, programming or software associated with or utilized in connection with the Sweepstakes. This offer is open to all residents of the United States, Puerto Rico and APO/FPO.

[18LO1604]

23. Irina Guseynova | April 13, 2018 at 4:22 pm |

PCHSEarch&win opportunity #1 of #5 I want to claim and activate my 5 days entries in A ROW has qualified to go for a $5,000.00 Cash Exclusive Prize Thanks

24. Irina Guseynova | April 13, 2018 at 4:39 pm |

PCHSearch&win opportunity #4 of #5 I want to claim and activate my 5 days in A ROW has qualified to go for a $5,000,00 Cash Exclusive Prize. Thank you